Thursday, November 18, 2010

Final Projects

Johnny Cash
This was on the Johnny Cash Project website.  Anyone is able to contribute their interpretive drawing of a randomly selected screen shot of the Johnny Cash video.  I chose to contribute two different frames of the video in order to try out different styles and ways of composing the picture.






Freckle Constellations
learningtoloveyoumore.com has set up a series of fun tasks for anyone to produce and submit to their site.  One of these tasks is to create your own "constellation" through freckles.  I made this photograph of an animal constellation on a shoulder because I feel the intricate muscles add to the overall effect of the project.




Photographic Essay
I chose this photo of my own and wrote a story/poem behind it.


I wear a mask. 
My mask has become a part of me,
and I do not wish to remove it.
 I fear it will reveal me.  
The me that grows in the shadows.
And that shadow has taken on a life of it's own.
I dare not remove my mask.




Hang a wind chime
The "learning to love you more" website posed a variety of different projects for anyone to embark on.  You would choose a topic from their list of activities, do it or make it, then post your work on their site.  I chose to hang a wind chime on a tree in the middle of a parking lot.





No comments:

Post a Comment